Monday, January 10, 2011

Right or Wrong?

It is so dark tonight...
The only presence in the sky is the newborn moon
and a fading but warm star, facing it...

I am probably skared walking among the long
shadows of the fir, so I enter the small log house
quite rush...



I approach the round table and light the candles.
My imagination starts travelling, leaving the narrow
walls of my cute house and taking off for the
clouds...

And then I spot the old notebook of characters
on the shelf...
I pick it up and sit on the thick rag, by the fire...



I feel so lonely but at the same time I am full of
expectations, I want to guess... Something inside
me pushes me to see into other people’s souls...

I open the dusty book slowly...

And I start writing with my mind...



Radio Marconi... he really likes to fly, he enjoys
approaching the sun, and when he is ready, he
attacks...
The Eagle (8)

Despoina
... she likes good life, but she is also
getting lost in deep thoughts...
Moving from solitude to socializing...
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud (3)

Genovefa
... she offers love, sometimes she fights
for true love, but she never regrets,
because love sets her free...
Touched by An Angel (4)

Panathinaios
... he only goes for the true path of life...
He knows how to strike, and probably,
how to get heard...
Voices (13)


Tasos... Pilgrim in the voyage of life, he sings with
interesting poetry... and he brings beauty
in front of our feet...
The Odyssey (1)

Roula
... Deep in her soul she knows that she loves
adventure, she likes the new, the unknown,
although this can not be seen easily on her...
The road not taken... (9)

Faraona
... she loves beauty in everything...
she thinks that joy must surround our lives,
fill our dreams And that beauty never dies...
A Thing of Beauty (14)

Negentropist... Philosopher of life... ready to
get on the stage and perform the roles so
professionally... artistic but also ... negentropist!
As you like it (5)

Blue wind... The days are not full enough for him...
always searching for the meaning of life...
but he appears so cool, that he misses a pulse...
And the days are not full enough (7)


Pan... he himself can be everywhere... he can also
bring anything near him.. wise,
but at the same time explosive...
The single hound (2)

Roadartist
... she can transform simple pictures
of life to beautiful images... she has the ability
to see only the good side of everything...
Dark Wood, Dark Water (10)

Naiada... she knows why dreams worth so much...
But she has to find the way to warm her life with
just the right portion of dreams...
Dreams (6)

Angel
... she enjoys life to the full. She has no measure
to dreaming, and this is good... If she could only
realize exactly what patience can do...
If (12)

Profitis
... he knows how to accept an invitation...
He is good in finding new skies, but he has no idea
how to keep them...
There is another sky (11)



I now close the book...
I wonder which poem could suit me...
A few poems come in my mind but I can’t
decide... maybe tomorrow...

I shake down on the floor...
I keep staring at the flames of the fire now,
thinking that I am seeing all these unknown
but familiar friends around me...

I smile faintly and follow Morfeas in his kingdom,
while the fire welcomes shadows all over the place...


9 comments:

Ρούλα said...

Right!
Θάθελα νάξερα μόνο ποιος στο μαρτύρησε :)
"thinking that I am seeing all these unknown but familiar friends around me"
Αυτό το συναίσθημα το ένιωσα, είναι το καταφύγιό μου.
Ευχαριστώ για το ποίημα-ψυχογράφημα αν και θα έπρεπε να σου αφιερώσουμε και μεις κάτι. Για να σκεφτούμε λίγο...

Natalia said...

κανείς δεν το μαρτύρησε... είδα τα ίχνη σου στο σχεδόν απάτητο μονοπάτι... :)

ώστε κάτι έπιασα...

ναι, για σκέψου... θα ήταν ενδιαφέρον να το ακούσω (να το διαβάσω μάλλον)

Roadartist said...

Mπορώ να πω πως όντως με αντιπροσωπεύει η επιλογή σου. Προσπαθώ τουλάχιστον να το κάνω αυτό.. Και κάπως με αισθάνθηκες. Χίλια ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο και την θετική αύρα που μας έστειλες.. και σε μένα προσωπικά, το εκτιμώ πολύ.
Καλή χρονιά, ψυχογράφησες έναν, έναν τους αναγνωστες.. καθόλου εύκολο αυτό...και το ένστικτο κάποιες φορές μιλάει καλύτερα από τη ματιά..
Να είμαστε καλά, να τα λέμε :)

Natalia said...

αφού δεν σας γνωρίζω, η έννοια του ενστίκτου υφίσταται ισχυρή, καθώς επίσης και η προσπάθεια σκιαγράφησης της κάθε φυσιογνωμίας μέσα από τα γραπτά σας...

μου άρεσε αυτό, κι αν πράγματι πέφτω κάπως μέσα στην ψυχολογική θεώρηση μου, τότε θα πω πως ο κόσμος των blogs δεν είναι και τόσο απέραντα άγνωστος... :)

Anonymous said...

ANGEL:
Ναταλία μου,
πως και με προσδιορίζεις
ως γένους θηλυκού?????έτσι με φαντάζεσαι???:)(?)
Τελικά ο κόσμος εδώ δεν είναι
απέραντα άγνωστος για σένα.....
"Ο ισχυρός έχει σκλάβους, ο πλούσιος κόλακες και ο σοφός φίλους..."

panathinaeos said...

Ναταλια!!!!!
Οι ψυχογραφικες και ακρως διεισδυτικες επισημανσεις σου ειναι αξιοπροσεκτες. Και οτνα κατι τετοιο γινεται με χαηρ περισση και τα στολιδια της τεχνης απλετα σπαρμενα, η ολη διαδικασια λαμβανει διαστασεις εορτης μεγαλης και πλουσιας. ΜΕνω λοιπον με αυτο. Με την αισθηση της γιορτης, της χαρας, και της οικοδεσποινας που απλοχερα χαριζει στους καλεσμενους. Ευχαριστω σε.

Natalia said...

angel

πες το intuition...
αν κάνω λάθος, απολογούμαι για το φύλο... η προσέγγιση όμως έπιασε τίποτα? :)

κάποιες φορές κάνω πράγματα παρορμητικά, γιατί...
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it."

Natalia said...

παναθήναιο

χαηρ... έλα, πες μου τι σημαίνει αυτή η λέξη, πώς το εννοείς εδώ?

panathinaeos said...

χαρη , χαρη περισση